How To Convert Your Spotify Playlists To Apple Music
S.t.A.M.P. (Spotify To Apple Music PlayList) is a neat Apple script that will take your Spotify playlists and, with a bit of help, import them directly into Apple music for you.
The steps are really easy and for those with large spotify collections it's a lot easier than adding them into Apple music manually.
In A nutshell.
- Goto the Exportify Website and select the playlist you want to export from Spotify to Apple music.
- Save the file as a .CSV. Hint. You can copy and paste the text into notepad, save as a TXT file and it will do the job.
- Download StAMP.App from http://stamp.hern.as
- Open iTunes and make sure within My Music you are on the New tab.
- Run StAMP.app note you may need to head into security and privacy and allow running of the app as it's an unsigned developer.
- Select the CSV or TXT file from earlier within StAMP
- Wait. leave the keyboard alone till it's done it's thing
- You're done.
How To Export Your Playlists From Spotify Detailed Guide
First you’ll need to head over to Exportify
Select the Playlist you want to export.
Right click or Command click and SAVE FILE As. If you get the below screen shot, press back and right click.
I dont have anything on Spotify so I’d love to hear back from anyone who does and how it works.
Download StAMP.app. Make sure iTunes is OPEN and ‘New’ Tab is selected. When you run StAMP for the first time you might get presented with a warning saying it’s from an unknown developer. Easy Fix. Head into Security and Privacy and Open Anway (you do this at your own risk!)
Almost there. You’ll have a couple more things do do..
Run Stamp Make sure iTunes is on the NEW TAB
Select the .CSV file created earlier.
Sit back and wait for STAMP to do it’s thing.
[embed height="315" width="560"]http://youtu.be/Toj4N9lK-Sw[/embed]