YouView App update March 2013 (App version 1.2.7)
An update to the YouView App has now been made available in the Apple App store (App version number 1.2.7) is available now in the App Store
- This update allows you to record an entire series of your favourite programmes remotely from your iOS device.
- The update also shows which programmes are on now in the new Now and Next view, or you can choose a channel to see all programmes on that channel by day.
- Programmes you’ve requested to record in the app are now shown with a recording icon in the TV Guide and Now and Next view.
- You can now scroll between all 7 days in the TV Guide without needing to change the date.
To update your App follow the steps below:
1. Simply open the App Store on your iOS device 2. Click the Updates icon, located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. 3. The YouView App will be shown with an Update button next to it. Tap the button to update the app to version number: 1.2.7
The YouView App is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
YouView iPhone All is in the App Store now.