Glui Screen Cap App On Sale And A New Pixelation Tool
Glui is our go to app for screen capturing, annotating and grabbing a window with a simple click. version 1.2.2 comes with a new pixelation tool to hide information you don't want to share.
What's New in Glui Version 1.2.2
- The new pixelation tool makes it easy to obfuscate parts of images that you don't want to share, e.g. email addresses, names, etc.
- The new "Image from Clipboard" feature let's you quickly open images that you've copied to your clipboard from the menu bar, or via ⇧+⌘+7.
- Removed the "Fullscreen Snapshot" as it was very rarely used. If you still want to capture the full screen you can do a crosshair snapshot and select the entire screen. Oh, and yes, I consider removing something an addition.
- Annotations now "pop out" more with a subtle drop shadow.
- Draw smoother freehand shapes with the improved pen tool.
- Added "Save Image" to the share image menu.
- Fixed an issue related to saving really big images.
- Other minor improvements.
Description Glui is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
"The app is incredibly simple, no bells or whistles to be found, and it excels as a result." — Macworld (4.5/5) "An ultra-simple screenshot app that beats Skitch at it’s own game" — Cult of Mac "Screenshotting for OS X made a delight, not a chore" — 9to5Mac
Key features: • Capture screenshots or drag and drop existing images. • Annotate with arrow, rectangle, pen, text and pixelate tool. • Instantly upload to Dropbox and get a link to share, or drag/paste image into any other app.
Other features: • Runs in the menu bar, the dock or both • Responsive and clean sharing page • Keyboard shortcuts • Quick sharing via email, message, Twitter or Facebook • Full upload history via the Finder • Enhanced for Retina display • Zero clutter